SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Thursday, November 01, 2007
Daily Kos Highlighting Literary News
If you're a bleeding heart pinko like me, chances are you love Daily Kos. Imagine my delight to find that they're now featuring Literary News. Imagine my further delight to find that SmokeLong was recently cited as a "great flash fiction magazine." I'll definitely be checking back in.
posted by Dave Clapper at 5:07 PM  2 comments

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

That is very cool, Dave, and I'm as bleeding hearty as they come.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Thanks, Myf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu