SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Thursday, November 15, 2007
Elizabeth Ellen interview at 3am
Before You, She Was a Pit BullThere's a terrific interview with Elizabeth Ellen conducted by our very own Kelly Spitzer at 3am Magazine today. My favorite quote: "Maybe I should rely more on my imagination, but something compels me to write about the truth, or the truth as I know it."
posted by Dave Clapper at 10:21 AM  2 comments

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kelly Spitzer said...

Ha! I was just coming over here to post. Thanks, Dave!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger katrina said...

Excellent interview, Kelly and Ellen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu