SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Thursday, November 01, 2007
New Hot Metal Bridge Online

I'd never heard of Hot Metal Bridge until about an hour ago when I saw it mentioned on Tod Goldberg's blog, but I'm excited to read their newest issue-- Among others, it's got a new Tod Goldberg story, essays by Brian Evenson and Roy Kesey, and a (38-minute!) video of George Saunders reading. It's like they published an issue just for me, and I can't wait to read it.

posted by Matt Bell at 6:31 AM  2 comments

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Kelly Spitzer said...

I'd never heard of this journal either, Matt. Thanks for posting! Jack Pendarvis also has a story in their most recent issue.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Thanks for posting this, Matt! I got the email from Tod, too, and had meant to go check it out, so this is a great reminder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu