SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Friday, November 09, 2007
Wordstock
Wordstock is already underway in Portland. If you're in the Pacific Northwest and haven't already made plans for the weekend, you really owe it to yourself to attend. Among my favorites appearing are Steve Almond, Lauren Weedman, and Ron Carlson. Check out the lineup and I'm sure you'll find some of your own favorites.
posted by Dave Clapper at 3:50 PM  3 comments

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kelly Spitzer said...

One of these years I will make it to Wordstock!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Did you go? It was a lot of fun. I had a blast in a poetry workshop with Tung-Hui Hu.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Alas, I didn't learn of it early enough to make arrangements for my kids. Maybe next year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu