SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Saturday, December 01, 2007
Call for Submissions: Storyglossia
Submissions have opened once again, for Issue #27, guest edited by me. I'm thrilled by this invitation to be a part of Storyglossia, a journal I've long admired.

Please note that the guidelines have changed.

I'm looking forward to reading your submissions!

Labels: ,

posted by katrina at 5:22 AM  2 comments

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Dave Clapper said...

Kat! I didn't know you were guest editing! How great! Jeez, I might actually have to try to write something so I can submit.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger katrina said...

I hope you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu