SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Monday, April 07, 2008
Quick Fiction 13
I'm not sure if I've spoken here of my absolute love for Quick Fiction, but if I haven't, I should have. The content is phenomenal, the issues are adorable, and the subscriptions are cheap. They have their latest issue out now, and it features Jack Anderson, Ryan Blacketter, Aaron Burch, Kim Chinquee, Myfanwy Collins, Avital Gad-Cykman, James Grinwis, Yuka Igarashi, Toshiya Kamei, Jeff Landon, Michael K. Meyers, Mary Miller, Christopher Orlet, Aimee Pokwatka, Scott Provence, Matthew Salesses, David Schuman, Claudia Smith, Ben Stein, Terese Svoboda, and Mark Yakich.

How much do I love Quick Fiction? The number of flashes I now write in a year can typically be counted on one hand. Assuming one of those fingers is good enough for me to want to see it in print, it's going to be submitted to Quick Fiction. Seriously: if you don't already have a subscription, get one.

Labels:

posted by Dave Clapper at 2:16 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu