SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Monday, July 14, 2008
A Peculiar Feeling of Restlessness Winner Announced
Kathy Fish has chosen the winner of the A Peculiar Feeling of Restlessness contest. Congratulations to Steven, who wrote:

"At 3 a.m., my molars stretch their tiny legs, strain to free themselves of my gums, whisper their plans to leave me and join my traitorous hair in some sunnier clime, some faraway paradise for the bits and pieces of slowly dismemembered heads, and all I can do is wish them well, wish I and my empty skull could go there too."

Labels:

posted by Kelly Spitzer at 7:55 AM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu