SmokeLong Quarterly
top menu
miter
SmokeLong News  Subscribe in a reader
Literary News presented by SmokeLong authors and staff

Thursday, August 07, 2008
The Smart One, by Ellen Meister -- order your copy today!
Ellen Meister (a SmokeLong alum) is a friend of mine. I love her dearly, but I also love her books. Her newest release, The Smart One, (available now!) is no exception. I read this book in draft and loved it, but have yet to read the final version.

My copy should be arriving today or tomorrow and I will dig in immediately. Until then, I want to wish Ellen hearty congratulations on bringing another great read to the world! Keep 'em coming, Ellen!

Labels:

posted by Myfanwy Collins at 5:14 AM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Writers, Editors, Publishers, Agents, etc.: If you have Flash-related news (readings, publications, etc.), please email us at news@smokelong.com. We'll try to get your news posted as quickly as possible.
miter
bottom menu